Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

Ooooh, the pretty kitty was calling.

Fogwatcher was one of the first to show up. His eyes were bright with determination and challenge for this event. Although, he had little to no herbal knowledge, so this wasn't going to go very well, but damn he'd still try! Anything to try and impress Mossy!

The splotched silver tom took a seat close to Mossfreckle, blinking a greeting and hoping that the medicine cat would notice him despite the crowd that would soon be gathering around them.

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

There was no way the eager little kitten would be missing this! This was her mama's friend! The other medicine cat! She wanted to learn some cool stuff like her mama! Maybe her siblings didn't like her or what she did for the clan, but that was their loss. She thought her mama was pretty cool though and she was starting to understand just how important she was to the clan!

Rainkit was determined to be important one day too! Perhaps important enough that her family would interact with her more. Important enough that she might find some friends. Important enough that she wouldn't feel so lonely anymore.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL