View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 01:31 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's ears perked when she was just finishing up her hare, a little soft growl escaped her throat when she heard he was walking back by himself. Who allows their own kit to walk this far of a distance to a stranger? She knew something was off but this made her upset inside, soon Honey made herself calm down as she licked the blood off her lips before she spoke. “You’re very welcome little one!” And just like that she’s bad to being cheerful not because she’s bipolar…it’s so Nameless would be less afraid.

Honey's tail flicked as she sighed, “well first I need to know what you know of course, but if you don’t know anything then we’ll start with the basics!” She said with a smile, his mother didn’t really say what he knew but it would be at least courteous to ask. As Honey awaited an answer she got busy with the carcasses and dragged them to a corner in the shed, once that was done she went to one of the hives. Of course as the tom was speaking she would be listening intently to every word.

Honey by ramen!

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless pinned his ears against his head as the she-cat growled a bit but then in a few moments she was back to being happy and go lucky. The Tom didn’t mention the quick change but tilted his head a bit. Well it seemed that she was willing to forgive whatever the nameless did without punishment. The nameless gave a very nervous smile, not wanting to make the she-cat change her mind on punishment,

I don’t know anything on plants.” Hopefully the Molly doesn’t get upset at hearing that. He didn’t want to see the yellow-cream cat get upset at him. So he would just have to do extra good during the lessons today. Plants and…herbs, Honey said, those should be easy enough. The nameless watched the molly get up and start towards the den and the tom was quick on his paws to follow.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]