View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:01 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow's rounded ears flicked at the sound of Hawkbite calling the group of gathering cats to attention again The feline paused and made suer to listen to the following rules as they were laid pout and their sickly green eyes peered around the camp Almost immediately all of the different cats that were there started to separate. It was unfortunate that they were being limited to the camp but it made perfect sense and actually helped ease a bit of worry prickling their pelt. Moonmeadow hadn't initially realized that kits were allowed to join but it was good practice for when they were older. Moonmeadow wondered about where they would hide for a moment before she turned to her -not quite official- apprentice with a cheerful grin, ruffling a paw on her head, "Welp, this is where we separate. Don't get to worried about losing, after all this is only a game. I'll be sure to keep an eye on you and we can go over each other's performances at the end and see what we can learn from this." And like that Moonmeadow was on her shadowy huge paws and walking through the clearing looking for a place that even an enforcer wouldn't think top look immediately.

The tree roots as well as the greenery that surrounds the clearing were very obvious choices and she watched as a couple of felines went past her to those very spots. Moonmeadow dropped the grin and took a few steps back, fully focused on finding a place where Hawkbite wouldn't find her. Let's see...she hummed gently to herself and looked up the cliff that made up the wall of the camp, then to the trees that connected to the tree roots...then over to the dens. Nah, she couldn't wedge her way between them and they were off limits. Well, they were running out of time. The cat decided to just go with one of her original ideas. Trees. Her sickly pale green eyes traveled across camp. Following the previously mentioned tree roots up to their respective trees and found one that was the most casted in shadows.

The feline made quick work of digging her claws into the bark and heaving herself up the trunk and into the branches. It took a moment for Moonmeadow to find a spot that was hidden in the foliage where she didn't break out with her black fur. She used the shades and shadows of the tree, fading in like the shadow fiend that she was as a proud Shadowclan cat. [SHADOW FIEND active] They cast there gaze out again, looking through the leaves to watch for where Shadowpaw went as well as keeping an eye out for Hawkbite an the other enforces and finding a why that she could get down and marking other spots in her mind. Now all they could do was sit and wait for the round to begin.
[ Hello o/ !! I just wanted to leave a note saying that I am unsure on if there are actual trees in the clearing, I am going to assume yes because of the roots being present and that the only answer to me asking in the cbox was yes that there are. If there actually isn't, let me know and I'll immediately edit this post. Thanks in advance. ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]