Thread: [ShadowClan] Windflowerpaw Finder
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:43 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Windflowerpaw Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
I got a ShadowClan apprentice that I was just going to make a starter for Maybe he can be crush/future mate or just friend?

Name: Silentpaw

Appearance:

Personality: Silentpaw is a rather boring cat, like many other apprentices and kits say. And he wouldn't blame them. He didn't know how to have fun. He usually enjoys being alone and is a very independent cat, and has a strong dislike for patrols and groupwork. He doesn't talk much, hence his name. WHen he is around his friends or other cats that he is familiar with, he occasionally speaks, but slowly and considerately, given the fact that he is very careful with his words. Kits call him "Mr Grumpy Butt". When this happens, all Silentpaw can do his roll his eyes and walk away.

Info lawl: Silentpaw is a master of hunting. His silent treads on the forest ground and his swift and agile movements are perfect to catch the prey off guard.

RP Plot ideas: Unsure as of now. Maybe while training in ShadowClan territory Windflowerpaw stumbles across Silentpaw solo hunting, then they first meet yada yada (Silentpaw doesn't fall in love pretty quickly or easily so it would be a steady growth in character
And maybe they can get their mentors to become friends just so they could train together more often blah blah

@nyx
looks