View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2024, 05:35 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sprucepaw's Assessment [P]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

SURPRISE!!! INTERRUPTING BUMBLE!

As focused on their apprentice as they were, Mudhound was just as shocked as Sprucepaw by their sister suddenly butting in, fur fluffing and eyes wide as the call. It was Bumblestar so they soothed almost immediately but a golden eye flicked over to their apprentice worried, well aware how Sprucey was.... Odd around her.

"Oh hey Bumble-sis! Didnt know you were interested? Uuuuh was I wrong that leaders didnt have to go on assessments or something? Sorry about that, my mistake." They werent, and Bumblestar would soon inform them of that so the hornet moved on, trying to keep things right by chirping out a "Well cant refuse the leader! Welcome to the assessment Bumble-sis!"

Oooooook now for damage control with a probably internally panicking Sprucepaw. "Alright Sprucy this should change nothing, we just got a watcher for the assessment! Im still gonna be mostly running this and its the same deal. You do some hunting while we watch, show off those climbing skills Im excited to see, then the spar!

Even with Bumble-sis here there's no punishment ever for not passing or not doing well remember. An assessment isnt do or die and its mostly just us trying to see if youre ready for full warrior and theres no shame in needing more time! Nothing will happen if you fail and as I said not winning the spar isnt a fail."

A considering look crossed the tripods face, not knowing if Sprucepaw was just nervous around their sister or genuinely scared. "I suppose if you dont wanna spar me you can spar Bumble-sis? Youre more equal in size though its up to you." Honestly Sprucepaw may even be bigger then her, though there was no equality on skill levels with either battle it might just make him feel better.

"Your choice and you dont have to make it now, for now you ready to go?"

@Alchemist Kitsune @dino.

Last edited by Rani; February 28th, 2024 at 05:35 PM.