View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 03:29 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw left the leader's den with one less flower and made his way back to the prey pile where he found the vole that he had hidden away and pulled it from the bunch. His next stop was at the nursery where his mom may be, if not he wasn't too sure where he would search next but he would. The little tom bounded across camp and ducked into the nursery with practiced ease. His green eyes swept the space as he looked for Quailheart among the kits and queens. When he found her, he ran right up to her with a smile! He dropped the vole at her paws and then with a small step back he dropped his remaining flowers at his own paws before looking up at his mama. "I caught a vole!! And I wanted to share it with you as a gift! Russetnose took me out hunting today and I got some flowers for some folks and then I wanted to give you my catch!" He explained happily, hoping that Quailheart will be proud of him and his hunting.

He waited for her reaction with his tail wagging and leaning forward to stare at her with wide, green eyes, a smile on his face. "Do you like it?"
[ @blxze. - Quailheart ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 19th, 2024 at 03:29 PM.