View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Dustbunny watched as Whisperingpaw got into position with a nod. She turned and dove into the burrow without a second thought. She was plugged into the darkness at once and welcomed like an old friend. The dirt walls that closed around her felt like home to her. Dustbunny swiftly tracked down the rabbit, the burrow was connected to other tunnels, and it took her a second to figure out the best way to corral the bunny where she wanted it.

Once she got the path mapped out internally, it was easy work. Rabbits ran before they fought and that made it easy for Dustbunny to scare the fearful prey out of its burrow and down the tunnel that led out towards Whisperingpaw. "Here it comes, Whisperingpaw." She warned the apprentice.

Dustbunny charged after the rabbit as it breached the opening and darted out into the light ahead. She didn't doubt Whisperingpaw could catch it but wanted to ensure he wasn't hurt in the process. That wasn't a small rabbit.

Whisperingpaw(143/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperingpaw watched as Dustbunny vanished into the dark tunnel, his fur prickling softly. He waited in silence for a rabbit to come bounding out of the darkness, his eyes fixed on the tunnel entrance in front of him. Whisperingpaw braced himself as he heard rapid pawsteps and a warning before the rabbit burst out of the tunnel and ran straight for him. In a flash of orange and green, Whisperingpaw pounced on top of the rabbit, using his weight to pin it down. He struggled for a moment then bit down sharply on the prey's neck, a wet snap filling the air for a moment as he broke its neck.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; April 6th, 2024 at 10:59 AM.