My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Bicker and break.[P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings View Post

Dandeliontuft
a blue + cream tortoiseshell she with green eyes and folded ears
[ @Fritter ]
[ No worries lol ]
Dandeliontuft felt her annoyance bubble up, but calmly she spoke. That was the past. This is the present. And I am a seasoned queen. I’ve had kits before. I won’t let the kits go out like that. Her gaze softened as he mine buzzed with the thought of young kits curled next to her, remembering that day she’d had Willowpaw - Willowkit then. She hadn’t had kits at her own will as she was a younger warrior.
I know we’ve only been mates for— Well.. A short time. But we’re ready! We can parent better than any warrior if we try hard enough! She purred. That first litter is a trial, a test of trust and love for your kits. I’m not saying they were worth nothing cuz I’m sure they were the cutest things. Heck, Willowpaw was the cutest lil’ kit I’d ever seen, but fate took her from me just like they took your litter. You must remember that they may be gone but they’re not gone. A smile crossed Dandelion’s face. Just as quickly as it came, it left as Garlic spat right at her. Immediately, her anger rose to hostility and she gazed at Garlic with absolute shock and disgust. If you want to be like THAT then get the hell out of my face! I thought you were better. But no. You only look at the bad side of the world. She snarled, fur bristled and ears pinned. She wanted to cry; wanted to flee before what happened to her sister happened to him.
This was what happened when she met her sister: Goldenberry had snarled and hissed at her, attacked her. That had led to her killing her sister.
Immediately, Dandeliontuft felt her claws slide out and she couldn’t resist the urge to bare her teeth. She quickly backed up, sitting down before she attacked, laying down but keeping her look of anger on the tom. I thought… I thought you cared. But this. This just shows me you can’t get your head out of the bad side of the world. She growled, a tear on her cheek and she rose to her paws, her claws sheathed but her fur still bristled.
You’re lucky I’m not attacking you. Or that I’m not leaving you. Unless you want to break apart, I’m your mate. She muttered, her anger drifted into an uncomfortable glow in her eyes.
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather felt all that anger fizzle out ever so slightly at first, leaving room for a sea of sadness and generally just regret as Dandelion clearly tried to reason with him, with decent points. It was true that Dandelion had been a queen before, but the fate of her kit hadn’t looked all that peachy and he didn’t really want to find himself in that grief again. Ever. Or at the very least he wanted more time to work things out and find a way to be comfortable with the idea itself so this didn’t happen again. ‘I suppose you were a queen before, you’d have experience dealing with the little ones and I know I can count on you to keep yourself alive and well. I’ve had experience too so it would be all that hard to keep our kits in check and healthy.’ this was true, that Garlic Feather knew. But he still couldn’t just drop this, stars he’d argued to far to say sorry now. It will just end up the wrong way. That anger crashed back like a wave as his former kits were called a trial test. A Trial test?!Garlic Feather lashes his tail at the mere idea, starclan wasn’t so cruel as to put down a child for the sake of learning a lesson. Not when that kitten had done nothing To deserve such a gruesome pre-planned death that some cat may not even learn from. When Dandelion took on a change of tone, seeing sense sort of thing Garlic felt a ripple of guilt wars ever so briefly flattening as he met Dandelions eyes, gaze unbroken. What was he doing. They’d only been together for a bit and they were already fighting, with a hefty sigh he was about I rest his case and apologise when Dandelion snapped right back at him, fur puffing up Garlic gaped as he searched for a reply. ‘I don’t always see the bad side of things, sometimes I’m in a bad mood, that’s not my fault. And at least I can get my head out of that side, you assumed that everything was going to be all puffy clouds and smiles when you put out a question as big as that and I’ve a stardamned right to be angry about this Dandelion. I just explained why I’m angry if anything! ’ Garlic feathers mouth was dry and he was practically huffing and puffing, tail flicking with agitation back and forth. Oh and he’d not even got started on the next part, at this point who cares if he’s not in the right he’s at least allowed to be angry about this, surely questioning the right and wrong will only bring him to spiral. Or maybe he’ll ‘ have his head on the bad side of everything’ like he always does! Maybe he will. Watching Dandelions claws unsheathe was like watching someone prepare to strike at him, it felt instinctive if anything that his claws too slid out and he took a stance that had him prepared for any blows coming his way. He didn’t question why he’d taken in that stance or why he expected himself to be attacked, he’d comforted Dandelion after killing her sister but even then her sister was clearly reckless in her attack most likely having predictable movements, a lazy approach in which it was obvious to what happened next and- garlic feather didn’t need to think out the what’s and whys or how or who he could win or lose against. That wasn’t what made a healthy relationship, working out the best way to strike someone you loved. Swallowing hard Garlic Feather made a decision in his mind. ‘Of course I love you, I didn’t save you from drowning just to say I hate you or comfort you just to break you. I meant it when I said that you’re the cat I want to spend the rest of my life with, but honestly I think that I am lucky your not leaving me. So I’ll do it for you. We clearly need some time apart to let this little fight settle and cool, Dandelion. And maybe if it heals over we can pick this back up again and push this aside, ’ Garlic feather let out a drawn out sigh his fur laying flat and head slightly lowered as he had his own little flash of sadness over this. ‘And we both know that if you’ve had attacked me, we’d both end up too bruised and beaten and get our rears kicked by the leader for such nonsense or who never the medicine cat is at least.’ the thought brought garlic a little humour in such a serious moment.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!