View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Event [#event]

With all of the chaos and negativity that RiverClan had been through, Fadingsun was itching for something where everyone could just relax. He knew that was a tall feat for this Clan these days, but stars he wanted to try. It was at least better than sitting in his den contemplating whether he really was capable of being the savior RiverClan desperately needed.

Leaping atop the Floodstone (he did enjoy being able to do that whenever he wanted), he called, "RiverClan! The weather is nice today, so we're going out to Haven Springs for a little picnic. Every cat may pick a piece of prey from the pile to bring along, or you can hunt when we're there. Just please don't waste the food you bring!"

With that said, he leapt off the Floodstone and waited at the camp entrance for whoever would join.

[ This is intended to be a light-hearted, low-key event for anyone who wants to participate! Your cats are encouraged to socialize with anyone else who is participating, especially those they don't know too well! Think of this like a fun little bonding event, if anything.

I am going to respectfully ask that all participants aim to keep IC drama out of this event. This is intended to be a space where people can have light-hearted and relaxing RPs amidst all that's been going on. There are plenty of other spaces in RiverClan for drama

I'll be posting again in a few days with Fading leading the group to Haven Springs. You have until then to have your cat join! ]

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @staurn @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Breaking Dawn @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxSharkyxX @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone @lark. )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.