miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Strawberrypaw Training [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw's heart was racing with excitement as she gazed at the river flowing peacefully before her. She sensed DeerSpark's hesitation and wondered if she had done something wrong. But when he turned and led the way towards the river, she knew that he was simply being cautious. As they reached the riverbank, StrawberryPaw's eyes widened at the sight before her. The water was crystal clear, and she could see all kinds of fish swimming just beneath the surface. ' ' WOAH ' ' she breathed, her tail twitching with excitement. ' ' I see fish, rushing water, my reflection in the water, your reflection in the water... ' ' she trailed off, she looked up at her mentor, sensing his discomfort, and wondered what was wrong. But she knew better than to ask too many questions, so she simply watched as DeerSpark crouched down by the river, his green eyes scanning the water.

@Marigoldwhisper [DeerSpark]

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

His eyes crinkled with a murrow of laughter. Had Strawberrypaw never been to the river before? What was he thinking! Of course she hadn't been. She was an apprentice and wasn't allowed to leave camp unless a warrior accompanied her. Goodness, his head was far fuzzier than he thought.

He sat up into a sit, his ears perked. "Great." He complemented with a soft purr. "I... I see that too. Now---" he began to walk closer to the shore, close enough to feel seafoam rush underneath his paws and feel mist spray onto his face. "What kind. Yeah. What kind of fish do you... Think would be. Easier to catch? Give 'em a good look." He flicked a paw to the calm river, hums of rushing water filling it with life.

This should be easy. The fish were considerably unbothered, probably because they hadn't seen the two predators looming above them yet. But still, it was a perfect opportunity to see which fish would put up more of a fight. "Every kind of carp, trout, whatever has their own weaknesses and strengths. Your goal... Is to find them."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!