View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2024, 09:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default A Very Impulsively Made Kit Finder!

Howdy! Welcome to my "Very Impulsively Made" Kit Finder! So this is for my secondary character in Riverclan, which is very much less known than Seabreeze, Spiritbunny! Let's get right into it, shall we?

Some basics!

Spiritbunny is a Riverclan warrior and is currently 22 moons, they are gender fluid and use he/him, she/her, and they/them pronouns interchangeably. Your kit can refer to them as mother or father or both, Spiritbunny doesn't really care.

Spiritbunny is an interesting character for sure, they are an aspiring story-teller who is constantly in search of a lasting muse that won't end up becoming boring, be this other clanmates or the clan itself. A plot they may or may not happen is Spiritbunny causing some mayhem around the clan secretly as they fear that with Fadingsun's reign the clan might stabilize and then just WHAT would their stories be about?? Clan life, hunting, stability?? Boring, boring! They'll put their audience to sleep at the first stanza! No, they need to keep things interesting. But in between their mischief making, they find that they are pregnant, duh duh DUHHHH, oh no! How has this happened? Well, they suppose it was just the next chapter of their story but it does throw quite the twister in their plans, though what's a story that stays linear to your plans, a boring one!

Small note that the father is some NPC and Spiritbunny and him are no longer together at this point.

Spiritbunny despite thriving and striving for chaos is actually a pretty reliable character in Riverclan, and I plan for them to get a bit more active, not Seabreeze active, but active lol. So for the actual kits! I rolled a dice and it said 8 kits, but, we'll see how many folks sign up and if I am willing to spend the kk for the purrk. There isn't a whole lot that is super important about the kits, Spiritbunny will be a very active mom/dad in their lives if the kits let them be! Also, the poet in Spiritbunny says naming themes throughout the litter so I'll be a bit picky and I hope you'll be a bit flexible on the names lol:

Some themes that I am thinking of for names + suggestions:
- Winter themed; Icekit, Snowykit, Frostkit, Winterkit, Blizzardkit, Chillykit, Flurrykit, Sneezekit
- Flower themed; Rosekit, Violetkit, Dandelionkit, Lilykit, Daisykit, Tansykit, Asterkit, Iriskit
- Water themed; Riverkit, Puddlekit, Seakit, Rainkit, Stormykit, Lakekit, Streamkit, Dripkit

If you have another theme for names let me know, I am open to more themes!

Soooo, I'll be submitting Spiritbunny's request to be a queen today which means the kits will be born roughly one month from now, so be sure that you'll be interested or at least update your post saying you are no longer interested around that time so I know who is still up for their role. I would like that most of these kits stay active throughout their lives but I get it things change. For the form! I don't have any specifics in mind but make sure to hit the basics like name(s), personality, appearance, plot ideas if any, and their planned relationship with Spiritbunny!

I might make some hypo-kit designs, depending on motivation.

Here is a header I made for Spiritbunny:

The rest of their fur is pure white.

The father was a russet, white, and brown furred cat, tabby markings and green eyes.

Sorry for how messy this is lol! I'll maybe fix it up

EDIT! Totally forgot an important idea that I totally thought I typed out already

I was thinking that maybe one or two kits are born very sick/get sick quickly and/or there being a still born. Spiritbunny would be incredibly heart broken and more protective of her remaining kits in the case that this happens. That's all.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 26th, 2024 at 09:30 PM.