View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 05:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "To Those Who Remain!" WC All Rank Event

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw was planning to let more cats gather around the roots of the tree with him before speaking again so he wouldn't lose his voice from the loudness of calling out but Meadowpelt got his nerves a bit. He wagged his tail and didn't move from his spot on the roots of the tree. He smiled at Sparrowkit and Rainpaw's eagerness to help. As his green eyes landed on Meadowpelt his smile grew a bit and he nodded at her words. That was fair enough, though also, it wasn't. He tilted his head, "I haven't asked Miss Twilightstar, but that's also because I didn't realize I needed permission to...what? Help out the clan?" He giggled, "Don't be silly Miss Meadowpelt, you don't wait for miss Twilightstar to tell you to do what is expected of you, you just do it! That's why this'll be a nice surprise and she won't need to worry so much first thing after coming home from a battle, she'll have more time to heal, stress-free!" With that he allowed the warrior to decide if she was going to help her clan or if she is going to continue throwing negativity out when this was just a way to band everyone together to help the clan! Bonding while being productive!
[ @Tulipfur - Meadowpelt ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!