View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:54 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Knowledge trading center

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked towards the gathering group of cats in the clearing as he returned to camp from a patrol, his couple of catches hanging from his mouth as he watched curiously. Trying to gather why the cats were gathered. It wasn't a clan meeting, especially not so soon after the meeting they just had, then it must be some sort of event right? The sandy grey-blue tom quickly dropped off his catches before striding over to try and piece together what exactly was happening. After listening to a few passing conversations trying not to eavesdrop just trying to understand Seabreeze could figure out that it was like a learning event. Where each cat could teach something. What did Seabreeze know enough to really teach? Sure he knew some herbs but there were already countless cats offering that so instead he called out to the crowd, "I can offer swim lessons and water fishing."

Now what did he want in exchange...well, as much as he wanted to feed into his herbal curiosities, they were simply that, curiosities. Nothing of real value as he didn't really think he would do all that well as a Medicine cat nor did he want to take that from cats who actually truly wanted the position. So instead he turned to his failure in the raid and how he couldn't even take down one warrior, rather he forced a perfectly good warrior who could've been fighting to help him. Sure, he was still a new warrior but that just meant that his training wasn't and likely wouldn't ever be over if he wanted to be his best for Riverclan like he did. So that was that, "I would like someone to spar with me and help me get better with battling."
-@-

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny peered over at the gathering cats with simple curiousity, seeing if any of them would make a well enough muse for his poems and stories but found most of the activity a bit too bland for his liking and so, he stayed where he lay and rested his head on his front paws again. He had been given the morning patrol so he was too busy making up lost hours of sleep to really take part in any activity like that but he kept an ear out for any cat teaching something interesting.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]