KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: The Wrath of Water and Wind [P]

Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator
------------------------------------

The scent was growing stronger, but the breeze carried more scents that made her fur spike and bristle anxiously. RiverClan.

And blood.

She abandoned her tracking and began to sprint, and she soon came upon the mangled apprentice. "No...NO!" Swiftfire choked out, slowing until she stopped at Twistedpaw's side. Her heart sunk into her chest as she took in the state of Twistedpaw. Broken and torn, practically to shreds. And left there to die. Like StarClan would be merciful enough to give her broken body the strength to drag herself even ten measly mouse-lengths...

Fury rose through Swiftfire, and she took in a single breath. "I know you're still here," She snarled, her gaze snapping to the bush where Cedarfrost's scent, RiverClan, was the strongest. Teeth bared, Swiftfire cleared the distance between Twistedpaw's body and the bush, her long legs striking beneath the branches to flush the coward out.
"Foxheart! Coward! You're sick! Demented! Come out so I can leave you like you left her!" Swiftfire snarled. Unable to push through the branches, she skirted around the sides, finding the RiverClan cat's exposed flanks on the backside of the bush. Swiftfire lunged, her eyes blazing with rage and every intent of sinking her claws into his spine before she attempted to drag Cedarfrost from the bush.

She was going to make him hurt. She was going to make him bleed. Him and whoever else responsible for this savage crime. Swiftfire rarely felt such a pure rage like this, but this? This was wrong. What they had done was wrong, and she wasn't going to let Twistedpaw's blood be the only one spilled this day. Every drop would be repaid. Every...single...drop.

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Moonraven @starry @Snowyfeathr

Last edited by Tiabirb; March 28th, 2024 at 05:35 PM.