yet all of her scars
opened and bled
she laid there, dying with kits by her side
each one slowly died all but one
who's heartbeat was but a

WHISPER

female - she/her | two moons old | outsider kit
a tiny little grey and white tabby she-cat with black paws and wide blue eyes

A shy little thing, she is pretty much scared of everything and everyone she meets. Despite her shyness, she has an innocence about her. She is mostly quiet and sweet, choosing to stay away from others. She has a love for plants, and will often choose to seek council with them over other cats. She has no memory of her mother, nor of the cats who has taken care of her, and she has numerous scars on her tiny body from her travels. She speaks in a very quiet, barely audible, voice. And she refuses to yell. She is both patient and impatient at the same time, with a slow but determined air around her. ((in the future she will change, her personality will become darker(maybe) because of some trauma and memories.))

A very small she-kit with a medium grey basecoat, her fur slowly fades to white - the very tips of some of her fur is white, while others are black. She seems to have black dapples along her spine and tail, three under her right eye. Her eyes are a bright, vibrant sky blue. She has a white patch over her left eye, and a black one over her left - splitting her face perfectly in half. A small grey blaze is between the two patches, right on the center of her small, delicate forehead. Her paws are black. She has multiple scars all over her body, and her hind right leg is kind of twisted - but she can still walk on it.((she does not remember, but it was caught in a beartrap.))

After Lark saved her life, I think that Whisper will likely try to stick to her like glue. I can see a little picture of Lark walking through camp with a tiny little Whisper holding onto her leg, tightly. Maybe Whisper treats Lark like her mother, after all of this?

IDEA: maybe the cat who is trying to kill her - if it is a male - is her father???

@Neptune.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; March 27th, 2024 at 10:03 AM.