Old June 3rd, 2023, 07:36 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
@Shade.

The Calico watched as the stand in medicine cat patched him up. Ears twitching, a million questions running through his mind. Much like 'why are you so dramatic?' and 'why's that smell a little bitter.' and 'did I properly bury the body?' The things that most cats think about on a day to day basis.

"So. You wanna tell me what the yellow flower does or do we want me to mess around and find out?" he asked as he looked down at where it was wrapped.

Than she asked about herbs, and the Warrior lifted his head. "I can send em out, I've had enough outings for the day. Thanks for the patchup." he chuffed.
Roseraven was happy to at least be a bit useful. She was surprised that she'd been able to slip into the routine of healing. She thought she'd never heal again. It was nice. But it would end eventually. It would be good for others to know how too.

"It's marigold. You mush it up and put it over wounds to prevent or heal infection."
she explained.

"I didn't think it we were low enough on herbs for a full patrol, but I suppose it would be good anyway. Very well, we'll need borage, burnet, cobwebs and dock leaves." she declared coldly.