ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

A couple more cats joined, and then Wisteriaheart paired them each with an apprentice. Irisfrost found Summerpaw and greeted him with a flick of her tail. "Come with me," she told him curtly before padding out of camp.

They headed to the river, Irisfrost not bothering to make small talk. Her responsibility was to train Summerpaw, not to become friends with him. When they arrived, Irisfrost sat on the bank before speaking. "When you fish, your shadow must face away from the water. Then wait for a fish to pass. When one does, grab it like this." She demonstrated, plunging a paw with unsheathed claws into the water. Making a grabbing motion, she pulled it out. "Make sure you have a good hold on the fish, otherwise it might escape before you can pull it out."

Cynical green eyes peered at Summerpaw. "Any questions?"

@SeonghwasBunnyEars
Summerpaw gave a gentle sniff. "Uhm... my mentor Minnowsplash told me that... sense I have a bright orange pelt.. that I should face towards the sun so my shadow falls behind me and the sun reflects on my pelt.... she said it would disguise me better...." Summerpaw said carefully, not trying to contradict the she-cat, just trying to inform her that Summerpaw's tried it all, his bright orange pelt was just to heavy and to bright. "Like this" He mewed, he positioned himself carefully, making sure his side shadow didn't fall over the water, Summerpaw locked onto a fish and twitched his whiskers. Swooping into the water with his paw he attempted to snatch out the fish, he grabbed it with his forepaws, his hind paws dinging into the soil with a panicked grumble, Summerpaw leaned forward and bit the fishes tail, he threw it behind him and tumbled backwards so he didn't fall into the water. Landing on his back the clumsy Tom flipped over like a kit and grabbed his prey, biting it and snapping it's spine. "That....... was not how she taught me to do it" Summerpaw mewed in embarssment

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3