View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2024, 09:58 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Thriftfall
@Alchemist Kitsune @Ravenswings @Katiethewolfchild

All Thriftfall wanted to do was sit down and just die. Which was a horrible thing to want. But the pain and the thought of never seeing again felt like a stab to his heart. He could never hunt, fight or battle again. At least for a long time. He might be hundreds of moons old until he got used to being blind. Who knows, Maybe when he finally dies, he'll be able to see again.

His throat burned and his shoulder felt a bit twisted. The throat pain had gotten worse when Lightningstorm shoved some crumbly substance down his throat. He felt like he was going to choke to death. He had no clue or no context to what was going on. Did Lightingstorm decide he wasn't fixable? Was she trying to end his suffering? He wouldn't dare fight back if that was the case.

After the whole forcefully feeding him some kind of Seeds? Root? Rock? Thriftfall was left there gasping for air. His tail shaking and quivering with pain as numbness slowly washed over him. He felt like his throat was closing in, but at the same time he felt sleepy.

All he could think about were his eyes. Which made the pain and thought of loosing them forever unbearable. So unbearable, is that he started crying. His eyes burned and flared up again when blood mixed with tears, and all he could do was silently weep.

He slowly cried himself to sleep.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; February 29th, 2024 at 09:59 PM.