Old April 14th, 2024, 07:30 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @alec /nf , @stag

trigger warnings for this post: screaming, intense response to grief, repetition
cobwebpaw sniffed away tears, looking up at stickpaw. ' mm. sorr-sorry. ' she mumbled, swallowing back the lump in her throat and trying not to look like she was just crying. she stumbled out of the apprentice's den to see... minkpaw. leaving. and.. she knew it was forever. no. ' no. minkpaw, please, minkpaw please don't leave me i can't do it without you minkpaw please don't leave don't leave me please i can't do it without you- '

cobwebpaw's voice was raw, broken, as she turned to stickpaw. tears that had dried on her cheeks were poured over with new sobs that shook her chest. she grabbed onto stickpaw, shaking her. ' i don't care about med- i don't care- WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE ME?! ' she choked on her tears, letting go of stickpaw and scratching her claws into the ground. ' she left me over this- why would she leave me- just like tansypaw- ' cobwebpaw's voice broke.

' she- she left- she left m- she left m-me- she leftmesheleftmewhywouldsheleaveme- '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers