View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 12:34 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Yellowpaw assessment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite wasn't really doing much. A patrol. A normal, boring, patrol. Boring was good though, meant that the clan could have another peaceful day. However, he could smell him before he saw him approaching. He'd turn to see Yellowpaw trekking towards him, interest filled his gaze. The apprentice was bold to leave camp on his own, but Hawkbite was aware that he was pretty much ready to be a warrior.

The question also piqued his interest. Yellowpaw never seemed to disappoint in that aspect. "What about it?" he inquired.

Hawkbite didn't mind much for the swampy area they were in. He'd grown accustomed to the muck, as most ShadowClanners should. He just didn't have the long fur to worry about like some of the massive cats that surrounded him. Honestly, the more he thought about it, the more it dawned on him that he was the smallest of the elites. It amused him. Perhaps it gave some of the smaller warriors hope for something greater? It definitely made him more relatable to the apprentices, it seemed. They didn't have to stare straight up at their clanmate.

@hades.
Yellowpaw could tell Hawkbite had noticed him before he arrived. That was fine, he wasn't trying to sneak up on him. Though if he had covered up whatever Hawkbite used to identify him before he came from the shadows, he was pretty sure it would be perfect.

"Yes, the one where I hit your nose." He said, refusing to include the part before that. Though it was interesting being airborne. It probably wouldn't be used in battle, though. "I remember saying I wanted to continue that, so if you're available to do it now, that would be nice." Yellowpaw raised his paw so he could lick some of the mud out of it.

He expected a yes, because he was Yellowpaw, and Hawkbite either seemed to enjoy training apprentices or was cursed to do it whenever requested. Personally, he didn't care. Pretty soon there, apprentices would be asking Yellowpaw for training and probably denied.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3