Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 16/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw was relieved when Mistyshard agreed to take her out hunting. She was worried about falling behind, especially when the clan needed stable warriors now more than ever. As the pair began padding out of camp, and Mistyshard suggested the Rugged Range, Eaglepaw paused. "Er, sorry, I shouldn't question ya but I thought the Rugged Range wasn't good for hunting...?" She managed to squeak out, not meeting Mistyshard's gaze. Sometimes Eaglepaw could face down the largest opponent with no fear, while other times she would blanch at even suggesting someone made a poor choice. The dichotomy of a small child. "But if you think it's right, then I'll follow you!" She chirped, trying to fix any mistake she might have made.

Mistyshard tilted her head a little and shrugged. As far as she knew Rugged Range was totally fine for hunting, the only inconvenience being that it was quite far away from RiverClan's camp. "I've hunted there quite a few times and it was always fine," the lionheart mewed softly. She picked up the pace a bit since Eaglepaw was as big as her and should be capable of keeping up. After a while the familiar territory finally came into view and she shot a smile Eaglepaw's way. She gestured to the rocky hills with her tail, making her way towards one that was more grassy.

There were some bushes around too, meaning there was a place for prey to hide in which also meant there would be more prey around here. "We'll be keeping our tone a big lower from now on to not alert the prey, okay?" she purred. "Do you know the basics already or are we starting from a blank slate?"

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den