Default Re: "Your first breathe took ours away" [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Haha! Maybe we could /j)

Swanberry smiled. Oh, she loved seeing him all excited, it made her just as excited to have these kits.

"Yes, yes!" Swanberry purred, her voice high with an excited smile. "They're ours, always ours."

She felt bad for making Riverwhisper feel shame like that. It wasn't his fault that she was a self doubting lunatic. Honestly, she kinda wish she hadn't acted out like that... An expression full of shame didn't fit his soft face. That gave her even more of a reason to reassure him.

"Also I uh... I think you'll be a great father," she still wasn't sure about the whole mother thing, but she'd get through it. She didn't have to worry Riverwhisper and tell him everything that kept her up at night as these unborn kits churned in her belly. He didn't deserve all that stress.

(Sorry for any mistakes! It was a quick post haha!)
He purred, rubbing his cheek across hers. "I promise I'll be the best father I can be."

(inspiration went to get the milk sorry )

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)