Old February 29th, 2024, 07:15 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

Crowpaw flinched the moment he registered that Sweetsong had gotten much closer. She, too, was crying. For the first time in his life, he felt like was given mercy. That was the closest he got to a hug in moons, and this action was coming from a complete stranger from an enemy Clan. "You don't know the half of it, Sweetsong. I don't even know why I mourn for Thrushstar or Quailfur. They were... the worst parents." Why did he mourn for Thrushstar and Quailfur? They had neglected him all his life, only acknowledging him when he was trying to get his point across to them or when he got in trouble that one time when he was a kit.

As much as he wanted to believe it, how could he really change the course of events and make all the lives in his family after him better? How could he even get a family? He couldn't trust a single cat alive and the only two he would really trust that are dead would be his sister and grandpaw.

"I... I would tell you all that happened to make me hate my own Clan and parents, but... I don't know if you'd want to. It's a heavy burden and I don't wish to just... pass it on to someone else without knowing they could handle it."

Sweetsong was so... nice compared to his Clanmates. Why were his Clanmates incapable of such care? It felt odd to have spoken about his family and not get chastised because of it. And Crowpaw had never expected the cat to actually care about his emotions to be an enemy warrior. The young tom let out a sigh and began to walk once more, though he didn't know where he'd end up going. The trees? The thorns? Probably the trees... they're a lot less sharp. "I'm sorry... I must be confusing you. I should like ThunderClan. It's where I was born, but... I just can't. I used to, but that was when I was a real young kit. As I got older, I just... my life went downhill. Fast, too. One thing after another, one death, one... one hardship. I get that that's life, but I just felt like it could've been easier. I know it could've been easier. But... no one ever helped me."

He would think StarClan had led Sweetsong to him, to his dream, but he found that hard considering his ancestors brought him nothing but trouble. Crowpaw was a death magnet. Everyone seemed to die around him. How is that normal for anyone...?
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!