View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 07:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Winterpaw awoke blinking open his yellow eyes, feeling unexpectedly... well-rested. Not like he was usually tired, but right now he felt warm and content like he imagined a small kit would. The early spring nights were cold, the apprentice den often full, and of course his moss wasn't the most dry these days. Winterpaw didn't mind at all, though- as long as he was able to function the next day, his sleep was fine.

But why, this morning, did he feel so compelled to stay in his nest? What was the soft feeling of fur pressed against his back? Mustering up the energy to fully wake up (an unusual struggle for the apprentice), Winterpaw turned around, and...

Found the shape of another cat, presumably asleep right next to him. He jolted back from suprise, stumbling out of the nest and quickly looking around to see if anyone else was witness to this. Didn't look like it, but the empty bed right behind him was shaped suspiciously like his. Had Winterpaw... rolled out of his nest while he was sleeping? And into this one?

Winterpaw's pupils were narrowed into slits, purely out of shock, and his white fur was spiked up as well. "I...", he started, unsure how to inform the sleeping apprentice he had accidentally invaded their bedding. Maybe they just... wouldn't wake up? And would never know.

@wendigo (maplepaw!)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 14th, 2024 at 07:53 PM.