View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:03 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Will you be the B in bestie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

She frankly thought that it was a zero percent chance that they'd get to go out alone, and possibly a lower chance that they'd come home unscathed. She paused, frowning. Dawnstar and Turtlepaw had been attacked by minks?? She couldn't keep herself from concernedly mewing "Are you- Are you a-alright?" Worry showed on her face, and she inspected Turtlepaw for any wounds or scratches. She'd seen a mink or two in the fresh-kill pile, and she sure as heck didn't want to fight more than one of them herself. She jumped as Turtlepaw's fur suddenly shot up, and began looking around, alarmed at what had made the other she-cat bristle so much. Her panic melted into confusion, suddenly Turtlepaw was..... excited? She listened carefully to her plan, going over it a few times to make sure there were no sneaky flaws or anything. She nervously flicked her tail, and nodded cautiously. "Uhm, y-yeah, err, we could- we could do th-that. I-I don't see anything that could- that could g-go wrong." Well, that was unless Turtlepaw's mentor was so strict that she'd get yowled at when standing still. Gosh, she hoped Turtlepaw's mentor wasn't overly strict or mean. But then yet again, Shadowrise would be there, and Shadowrise wasn't nor strict or mean. She felt more confident in Turtlepaw's idea now, the doubt was slowly ebbing away.

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

“I know right! Another amazing plan and great execution, but knowing my mentor she might not actually come……but the chances are still high.” She said thoughtfully, as she smiled confidentially. Turtlepaw was so stuck in her head about being proud that some cat agreed with her plan that she almost forgot Willowpaw's question.

“Oh! Uh… yeah I’m good, I’m fine actually! Dawnstar and me climbed a tree, well she ordered me to climb first…then she killed five of them. But all that matters now is that we are safe and now there is more food for the clan!” The molly proudly bantered, her fluffy tail flicked as she looked out the apprentice den. “Should we go now or wait?”