View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

[ @BEAR. | @Neptune. | @dino. | @vellichor | @Rani | @taillow | @Dolomedes | @starry | @Katiethewolfchild | @Breaking Dawn | @blxze. | @Maybi | @Tiabirb | @Ladiebugg ]
Gonna move on /w\

A twitch of his ears as he'd realized both of his apprentices were now up here...squabbling. Oh good. Doesn't matter as long as they figured out what they wanted...and she stopped staring at him. He let the air hang, and he didn't hear anything more. However if someone had been telling him something, he'd hope they had the gall to say it louder so he could actually hear them.

"Alright. Prepare yourselves, like I said we leave at the crack of dawn. Get your rest. You'll all be given even more details on the way. The rest of you lot will be staying behind when we leave and keeping guard of the camp...just in case it decides to make a run for it. No stragglers. If you show up un invited I'll toss you into that hole in the middle of the ruins myself for it's food. Uhh..uhh. Treepaw, Blazepaw n that kit underneath me will be in charge...unless the Bee says somethin else." he said as he hopped down.

[Next post will be in the Haggard Ruins and will take place at dawn!! (If you say my previous post no you didn't) Will also include how this whole event will go down and how each group will be going turn wise! /w\ ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 20th, 2024 at 11:47 PM.