Old March 28th, 2024, 08:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post

Millipede

She/Her - Loner
A well-Built Devon Rex with a heavily scarred pelt.

Millipede let out a yelp of surprise as she was pinned, so much for practising her greeting. She almost instinctively readied herself to put up some sort of fight at least, but she had the quiet reasoning that perhaps, taking one glance at the cat who had pinned her, she'd best try reason. It took Millipede a second or two to get out any words but she tried to make it seem like she was at least a little confident in what she was doing, and she was more then sure there was a way to anger someone who was already decently angry. ' I trespassed in search of 'clan-cats'. I assume I've found one.' Millipede had a very brief moment of realising that if this was what the clan-cats in this part were built like she'd get stomped on like a bug, of course she knew not all clan cats shared the same build it was just an uneasy thought. Millipede despised feeling this overpowered, but she gave it the good old try and attempted to throw her legs out and get herself somewhat to her paws if she succeeded. With all her doubts on whether she would win or not if a more full fight did break out, she could at least attempt to run away like she'd planned had it all turned sour. Which would be unfortunate since it meant that she wouldn't necessarily get a second chance.

Dawnstar hissed loudly in reply to the answer. Why? Why do cats do that? There was no way any outsider would find strangers in what land they claimed, so why run around invading others? She didn't bother dignifying her assumption with an answer. Dawnstar was too busy working on keeping her balance as the stranger worked on getting up. Dawnstar reared up, lifting her front paws off the she-cat, and balancing briefly on her haunches to give the molly some time to get her paws underneath her.

However, she'd immediately dropped down aiming to slam her front paws into the outsider's back, and pin her to the ground with a dangerous warning snarl. "Trespassing is not the way to get on our good side." Dawnstar spat, fangs itching to sink into flesh. "You wanted my attention and now you have it." What's so important that you're willing to risk your life for it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
The kit was tired.
No, that wasn't right. The kit was bone-tired and utterly exhausted. Pixie was stumbling and dragging her paws and struggling to keep moving. She needed to stop.

But she couldn't.

After what she'd been through, how could she ever stop again? Pixie was so frightened, but on the outside, she was too sleepy and tired to be frightened. She wanted to go home. But there was nowhere to go.

She was alone and so, so scared, relying miserably on stories to guide her way. Stories her mother told her-- stories of big scary forest cats. These forest cats, she realized, were her last hope. If she didn't find them?

Pixie would die.

@Undertaker

What was with people dropping their hairballs in her territory? Well, actually this one looked like she wandered in rather than was dropped, but still. She noticed the kitten was sporting fresh-looking scars and could guess what happened. Must have tangled with something dangerous and barely lived to tell the tell.

Growing bored of observing the hairball, Dawnstar got to her paws and slipped out of the shadows, padding up behind the kit. "Excuse you, hairball. You're not supposed to be here." The leader's tone was flat as she strolled around the kit. "You look like you got into some trouble." Her eyes were uncaring as she got a far better look at the kitten's state up close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFateSeeker_88 View Post
· · ---------- •• ---------- · ·
Flower / Rock - She/Her - Large w/ Brown And Orange Coat - Loner - 28 moons
· · ---------- •• ---------- · ·

She growled slowly as she stood still for a few moments, then surprisingly jumping up at you and attempting to tackle you back. She had a puzzled look on her face as she saw you were probably a friend, since she seemed to slightly recognize you from a time she visited here and spied on a bunch of cats in a big clearing. This cat seemed to be dominant the last time she saw DawnStar, and she only heard her name once. She knew this... Group of cats was very territorial and shed had some past with them.
"I'm passing by. It's... Lonely out here, say. I'm from the east. Maybe lookin' for friends."
She said carefully, and almost fearful, also tripping on the word "Friends". She released her, seeing that she did nothing to the other cat and the other cat could have knocked Flower back down if they wanted to. She winced internally, and sat down, open for discussion. She was still tense, her large muscles and small amount of self-training whirring around in her head in case the cat tried to do anything.
"I'm ..Rock. I travel... often."
She mewed in another careful but strong voice, still almost saying her real name and heritage and stories, but she didn't want this cat to know her real reputation.

(Sorry for forgetting! I've been busy lately with inconsistent hiatuses and school... But next week is spring break! Yay! )

[So I was orginally confused with the first chunk of your post until I realized that you were replying to the post for Millipede instead of posting a new starter.]
Avoiding the cat's flimsy attempt to attack her, Dawnstar sank her claws into the soft soil below and shot the outsider a seething glare as she started sprouting out nonsense. It saved Dawnstar from asking repeated questions but also irked the hell out of her. "Uh-huh, if you're just passing through, I'd keep your ass moving then." The leader hissed, clearly in a bad mood, which was not unusual to her.

"I don't give a rat tail how lonely you are, you'll find no friends here." The giant, scarred, brown tabby took a threatening step forward. " Or you can continue testing my patience and I'll add you to my collection of pelts." She still hasn't had the chance to flay anything alive, who knows today that might change that.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder