View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2024, 07:13 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Cloudbass

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

Suddenly a shock of pain shot through her from her tail. She grimaced, but she kept her eyes closed for fear of what she'd see when she opened them. When her cream front paws felt the sand beneath them once more, she opened her eyes again. Cloudbass noticed a pale brown tabby letting go of her tail to speak. She blinked into his amber eyes, trying to search her mind for a name. Salmon..something, right? She's only seen him at clan meetings but even then he rarely talked. Like her.

She remembered that the tom was talking to her. It would be fish-brained not to answer. "Me?" she asked dumbly, who else would he be talking to. "I'm okay." It was then she remembered.. she was also a Riverclan warrior. She could swim. It was like her mind wasn't working properly. She was too busy in thought, as she normally is.

She tore her gaze away from the warrior to inspect her tail. It was fine, it only stung a little. "You didn't m-mean to hurt it." she meowed. She should have said 'her' but it was too late to take her words back. Cloudbass glanced back at her savior. She probably should say something to show she was grateful. "T-thanks." she managed to whisper.

(@Artemis ; Samonleap)

Salmonleap grinned sheepishly. "Uh, I'm Salmonleap. Who are you?"