View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 05:56 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

It worked? It worked!

As Hawkbite announced the winners (Bleedingkit among them) a happy squeal emanated from Nightshivers belly fluff, and a little head popped out, grinning wide as the bengal revealed himself. Yes it was perfect if strange, no one looked at the supervising queen who was already out, why would they? So the kitten hidden under her (now wiggling his way out) was undetected!

He stopped before bolting to Hawkbite, facing the forever queen and beaming at her before giving a little bow that tipping him over with his wobbling before he managed to right himself and chirping out a "Thank you Miss Nursery Ma'am! That was so awesome, you hid me super well! And I won, didja see it!" Bleedingkit seemed almost stunned even as he was completely ecstatic and giggled happily, wobbling around in his excitement as he gave a final "Thank you thank you thank you!" before stumbling off with a wave.

The little tom was riding on air, rolling over the information about sneaking he'd learned and internalizing it to make sure he could be just as good as Mr Pats when he was bigger and not just being a sneaky baby.

And he got extra training as well which was super cool, but he didnt really know what he wanted. The golden bengal would get normal hunting and fighting training as an apprentice right, so if this was to be a proper reward (his first ever) the training he asked for had to be special.... The tree thing sounded cool though, if dangerous considering his wobbling, so maybe he'd take the predator hunting instead.

That was for later though! For now he was wobbling his way over to Hawkbite with a big old grin and loudly/happily declaring "Thanks Mr Pats that was fun! I learned super lots and hide on the warriors den and under Miss Nursery Ma'am and you didnt find me and it was super cool!

I dont wanna lesson right now because Im little and cant do much so Im gonna ask when Im bigger. Gonna go tell Mama all about it now thank you bye!"
And there he went, toddling off without giving the enforcer any time to respond to any of that or his apparent newly assigned name, happy as a clam. No explanation given, of course.

@Estelle @SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by Rani; April 17th, 2024 at 05:57 AM.