View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:06 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

(This assumes that his Mother has spoken about this lesson beforehand, if you dislike this I can change and rewrite the starter. Just know that his Mother would have phrased it like she wanted him to learn out of concern and motherly love, though it's chill if Honey was put off by her or something as well.)

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless paused and raised his muzzle to the sky, opening his mouth slightly to catch any scents in the air. Nothing out of the ordinary, though he could have sworn that this was where the feline needed to be. Mother said that he was to be searching for a cat by the name of ‘Honey.’ Easy enough, he thought, but it was nearing sun high and he still hadn’t located the cat. Luckily, Mother gave him no curfew on when to be back, he would be much more anxious if that were the case. Mother was never pleased when he missed curfew even if only by a tiny bit.

But Mother says that if you give someone a mouse-length of leniency the next thing you know they’ll be taking a full badger’s worth, so it made sense. Even if it scared the nameless sometimes. The kit clambered up onto a kittypet fence and looked around before finally spotting a housefolk den that matched the description he was given. It was smaller than most housefolk dens, the kit thought to himself as he dropped down onto small, dark paws. The kit winced as some leftover aching resettled into its regular dullness before continuing to the den.

Hello? I am looking for a cat named Honey.” The nameless spoke into the empty air, pricking his ears up, trying to catch any sign of life in the ever still air. He hoped that the cat he was looking for was here, the nameless wouldn’t know what to do if he couldn’t find this Honey. Not return to Mother empty-pawed. A shudder ran through his body and the nameless found himself shaking slightly. Perhaps, if he couldn’t find this cat, the nameless could find a different cat to fill in for the lesson and maybe Mother and Father won’t be as upset.

That’s a last case scenario though, he could still try and find Honey first.
Anyone there?
[Honey, @FruitBatz ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]