The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Rosekit | Scarlet

꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

Rosekit's brow furrows at the mention of another obnoxious kit, did their mother not bother to teach them any manners? Well, nevertheless, Dawnstar probably it a lesson. The pretty she-kit perks her ears as her brother mentions her teaching him what she'd been learning, she can do that!

"Oh yeah, I'll teach you for sure Tickkit," She smiles at him, he's always so eager to learn, "Wanna get started?"

This will be fun.

(Sorry for the late response!!)
[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

TickKit practically bounced up and down with excitement, learning things!! Although he was sure any of the no-brained fur-balls having a tantrum and rolling around in the nursery would look at him weird when they grew the ability to form basic thoughts they’d probably see sense! (Which was never, so he’d have to stick with being excited about learning new super cool moves for now) ‘Thank you soo much!! Yeah!! I absolutely wanna get started now I can’t wait to look super duper ahead when I show it to mother, I bet she’ll be happy to know we’re both learnin’ things!’ TickKit couldn’t help the smile that found its way onto his face and he slid into a crouch. ‘Is it a cool hunting move- or a fighting move?’ He hoped it was a fighting move!!

Sorry for the horrific lateness of this reply- I couldn’t remember if I’d responded or not

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!