View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:39 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink watched as Fadingsun called out the announcement. She rolled her eyes at the thought of a picnic. Why would anyone want to waste their time on such a trivial activity? As Fadingsun waited at the camp entrance, VenomWink made her back into the warriors den. She looked at Fadingsun with disdain and thought to herself, What an idiotic idea. Why would I waste my time on a picnic when I have better things to do? Fadingsun must be desperate to try and make us forget about the mess that is RiverClan. VenomWink's personality was known for being unkind and indifferent, and she didn't care about forming meaningful connections with others. She preferred to be alone, and her manipulative tendencies meant that she often used others to get what she wanted without showing any remorse.

[SIMI-OPEN, ASK]
┊TadpoleSprint
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

TadpoleSprint couldn't help but smile as she heard Fadingsun's announcement about the picnic. It was a perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with her mate DeerSpark and the rest of the clan. She found DeerSpark sitting alone and knew he would appreciate the invitation to join in. ' ' DeerSpark, love, isn't this great?' ' TadpoleSprint asked, nuzzling up against him. ' 'I was thinking of bringing some fresh fish. What do you think?' '

[OPEN] @Marigoldwhisper [DeerSpark]
┊WoodpeckerSpeckle
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

WoodpeckerSpeckles watched as Fadingsun leapt atop the Floodstone, announcing the picnic at Haven Springs. As much as she wanted to join, she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of Fadingsun's popularity and influence on the clan. She knew it was silly to feel that way, but it was hard not to when she cared so much about her clanmates. Despite her reservations, the idea of a relaxing picnic sounded tempting. She quickly made her way to the pile of prey, selecting a juicy fish to bring along. As she made her way to the entrance, she couldn't help but notice Fadingsun waiting there. WoodpeckerSpeckles admired his leadership skills but was wary of his influence on the Clan.

[OPEN]
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw was thrilled to hear Fadingsun's announcement. She had been feeling down lately due to all the negativity and chaos in RiverClan. She knew that Fadingsun was a caring and friendly cat who always thought about his Clanmates' well-being. ' ' Yay! A picnic sounds amazing!' ' she said, her tail twitching with excitement. She was glad that Fadingsun was open-minded and welcoming, always ready to bring some cheer to the Clan. StrawberryPaw was a bit naive and innocent, but she was intelligent and perky, always eager to learn and help others. She quickly went to the pile of prey and picked a plump trout to bring along.

[OPEN]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!