Old April 18th, 2024, 01:12 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Forever Home

Crowpaw

Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@taillow @Estelle

The walk through the territory wasn’t bad. It gave him a great chance to review the layout of ThunderClan’s claimed wooded land. It had been so long since he entered such a place, after all. Of course, to his unamusement, Redhawk was tagging along with him. The young tom could do nothing about it though. Rules were rules, and he was expected to follow them just like Redhawk was.

Nearly at the outskirts, it wasn’t long before he heard a voice. ’Crow-crow.’ The voice was vaguely familiar, but it wasn’t familiar enough to merit a welcoming response from the 21 moon old tom. Instinctively, he let out a snarl and slid his long claws out. Within what seemed to be the same breathe, the she-cat revealed herself to be Vixenpaw. The apprentice he had once known to call Thrushstar ‘Tushdad.’ Did that mean the two were siblings by adoption? I think? I don’t believe Thrushstar ever adopted Vixenpaw though. He was too much of an ass to me and all my other siblings, I highly doubt he wanted to add an extra bit of fluff to the game he seemed to love playing.

Everything inside of him wanted to scream out. To block out the sound of Tushdad in his mind. Vixenpaw was completely unaware of what happened between him and Thrushstar… she didn’t even know about Thrushfur becoming Thrushstar. She doesn’t even know about… about the argument we had that led to me getting disowned. And neither does Redhawk.

Anger threatened to explode out of his mouth in a violent manner. He didn’t just want to scream out. He wanted to get angry with the former ThunderClan apprentice. But he refused to cause such a scene, especially when Vixenpaw did not deserve any of it. After all, she had no knowledge of the situation nor did he want her to. I’ll tell her a shortened version of what happened. But I’ll save it for later.

For right now, he focused on one thing at a time: Mama (which he could only assume to be Quailfur since Crowpaw didn’t know who Vixenpaw’s biological mother was) and Turtlekit, Vixenpaw’s sibling (at least he thinks… it’s been a long time). “Yeah, I- I remember you, kid. Um… I’m sorry to tell you this, b-but mama… is dead. she died giving my little sister a chance at life. I don’t know what happened to Turtlekit, but I think she’s safe and sound somewhere.” Whether Turtlekit was in the outskirts or in StarClan, he didn’t know. But he hoped that what he said would suffice as an explanation.

It took him a long moment to get a grasp on the explanation he sought for Vixenpaw’s behalf. There was nothing more in the world he wanted than to keep a cat as innocent as the she-cat who stood in front of him. ”Vixenpaw… listen to me. Thrushfur… he became the leader. But after that, he and I… had a heated discussion. Very heated. In that discussion, he gave up on being my father. He let the whole Clan know it. He let me know it. He didn’t want to be a father anymore… so he did what’s called a ‘disownment’. He has not considered me a son since that day. And if he has regretted any of what he said- I wouldn’t know it. He left ThunderClan after he said those things. Forever.”

“As for… Cinderpaw… s-she went missing. I haven’t seen her since she had been stripped of her medicine cat apprentice rank by Bumblestar. I can only hope she’s doing well, just as you seem to be doing.”

“I’m not going to lie to you, kid. I’ve seen better days. I think ThunderClan’s doing well, though… but don’t take my word for that. I only just came back a moon ago after I spent some time alone with my thoughts- away from the eyes and ears of ThunderClan.” He looked over at Redhawk, “Redhawk can answer that one I think.”
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!