View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2024, 05:39 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: The Wrath of Water and Wind [P]

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN - AFAB SHE/HER ~

Small, skinny black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip, a crooked jaw, a mangled tail, and one blind eye.

Whenever Twistedpaw tried to pull away from the RiverClan tom's grasp, the tiny ear he'd gripped between his teeth gave a burst of pain, and more hot blood cascaded down the side of her face. Fear filled her like rainwater flowing into an empty rabbit hole. Please don't rip my ear off...

She wasn't used to this - the pain, the combat. The most experience she had was "attacking" Fallownose, but that had been during a claws-in event, and all she'd done was leap onto his back. Yet she was used to pain, to a degree. No tears sparkled in her mismatched eyes as she tried to turn toward the light gray tom. However, she was immobilized. She didn't want to rip her ear off, she really didn't. She had to tell them that this was a misunderstanding-!

The bushy brown she-cat, who had escaped her attention while Twistedpaw had dealt with the cruel tom, suddenly growled. Twistedpaw tried to look at her, but she came up on the apprentice's blind side. Fear shot through her - right as claws dragged down her right flank. Where Willowsky had torn many moons ago.

A wail tore from her throat as another lick of metal filled the air. More pain shot through her. Desperate to get away, Twistedpaw wrenched her head free. Riip. Something else tore. She froze for a moment. Every sense overloaded as it tried to process what had happened. A fresh gush of blood ran down her face and stung her blind eye; she blinked rapidly.

My ear.

She'd been so desperate to escape from the she-cat that she'd moved too quickly, and now it was gone.

Nausea boiled in Twistedpaw's throat. She stared up at the brown she-cat, whose claws were still in her sides. She began to tremble.

It hurt. But she couldn't get away. And she didn't want to make more trouble.

Unfortunately, before she could plead her case, she was cut off again as the striped tom bit into her tail. Her stiff, mangled, horrific tail. A new terror filled her, and she tried to stare up at him with wide, pleading eyes. "No!" she wailed, flailing and attempting to claw into his legs. Her voice was choked and barely legible. Leaf-bare had made it stiff, and pain made speaking a chore. She was pathetic. Weak. Worthless to these cats. Not a good representation of WindClan.

The thought made the pain worse when her tail snapped.

She yelped. Hot tears flew down her face and mingled with her blood. It was a good thing she hadn't eaten today or else she'd be hurling everything up. Twistedpaw gagged, her mangled jaw unhinging disturbingly.

Maybe that would be it. Maybe he'd tried to move it to get to her back and failed. But he kept breaking it, ignoring Twistedpaw's flailing claws and desperate cries. "Stop! Stop!" she whimpered. She knew she must reek of fear. "S-s-stop! P-please!"

And the tom did stop, looking down at her with cold yellow eyes that seared her soul. Twistedpaw's own eyes - dull and mismatched, yet shining with tears - fixed on his desperately. The she-cat was barely visible on her other side. "I d-didn't mean t-to c-cross!" The pain, oh, the pain... She'd never felt it like this. Scorching her leg and side, searing her already pained tail, burning in the nub of the ear whose absence felt so wrong...

She wanted Batglare. Even Swiftfire. Someone to save her. She was five moons into her training, but she wasn't prepared for this. She wasn't strong enough. Because of disabilities and trauma induced by them, she was lagging behind.

A mess. A pathetic mess. Her deformities had made her a problem emotionally, but now it had gotten her into physical problems.

"I'll l-leave! I s-swear! I d-don't w-want t-trouble!" Twistedpaw remembered her rabbit. The rabbit she'd worked so hard to catch. Pain shot through her as she thought of giving it up as a peace offering. Somehow, despite her circumstances, she didn't want to. She couldn't. That rabbit held the only proof that she could be a warrior.

So, she didn't mention it. They were too interested in her to notice. Right?

@Valentine Snowyfeathr @celeste @Moonraven @Tiabirb (I'd prefer it if the RiverClan cats don't do anything for the rabbit because I want poor Twisted to bring her home. Also, a few more rounds of attacks from the RiverClan cats, and Bat/Swift can come in. While they're searching for her, they'll come close enough to hear her screams. That was immensely dark-)

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!