View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 02:27 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Real friends, good friends are hard to find, let's face it..

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

The compliment he gave was not worded exactly how it was supposed to be in his head, but nevertheless, it worked out. Sweetsong looked like she loved the compliment, which in turn brought a heat to his fur. The warmth in his body was brought to him by embarrassment, a semi-unfamiliar feeling. Embarrassment left quickly, though, to his relief. It was replaced by excitement. He would be meeting Sweetsong face-to-face in the real world soon. The Gathering was coming up, and it was something he could look forward to. The young tom couldn't remember when he last felt excited about something- well... that's not entirely true. Crowpaw looked forward to telling her his story and why he became so negative in life.

He enjoyed the few moments of silence with the golden tabby, and was disappointed to see both of their bodies begin to fade away. We're waking up... Although he was disappointed he wouldn't see Sweetsong for a bit, he didn't have very negative thoughts about waking up to see his Clanmates. That was progress, right? Not seeing the negative parts of being around the Clanmates that ignored his problems for so long?

He looked at his friend up and down, watching as she slowly disappeared. Once he got to meet his eyes with her, Sweetsong moved forward and touched his nose with her own. He closed his eyes and twitched his whiskers, feeling his shoulders drop from the relaxing sensation that spread through his body. "Have a good day, Sweetsong." he murmured softly before opening his eyes to witness the day get started by the warriors of ThunderClan. I'll see you again, my friend.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!