Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Bicker and break.[P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
GarlicFeather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather gave a slight nod, sounded reasonable, but stars it was gonna be harder to do than say. Dandelion clearly had a whole future planned with him in it, or at least had before she stomped off. In all honestly, he felt more guilty then angry right now. Staying away until he felt ready sounded like good advice, if only GarlicFeather could know when he’d be ‘ready’ to go back, under the assumption she’d even take him back with the way he acted. He really hated feeling like the bad guy in this whole thing It’s not like he couldn’t disagree with the idea of having kits! He was allowed to say no to things when he wasn’t ready for them to happen. Garlic Feather did feel a tad bit confused on the whole ‘im not the best cat to give advice on that’, but he assumed he didn’t really need to understand it to get it. Although, there was a prolonged moment of silence that made Garlic wonder what exactly was JayFrost thinking about in this moment, well he could take a guess.

Actually he was clueless on the matter, he’d never been quite the type to try predict anothers thoughts or linger on the idea that others don’t think about pretty rocks all day, the idea that he’d never get his cool rock back, he’d hunted half the day for that rock. What was the difference between a stone and a rock? That’s certainly what he thinks about all day, but he doubted that JayFrost would look pleased if GarlicFeather turned and said ‘ Do you think about rocks all day?’ Actually it might make everyone more displeased and annoyed within a certain radius. Well, if the conversation got dry at least he knew he had something interesting to bring up! But honestly conversations never got boring with JayFrost. He blinked himself back to reality just as JayFrost layed down,letting out a snort at the words plenty of time, and the little comment on the two apprentices in the medicine den being ‘too giggly and in love.’ Gave garlic the opportunity to grin. ‘Sounds like you’ve been enjoying your time in camp then huh? Anyhow i doubt you’ll go insane eventually by the sounds of it your off to a pretty good start on going crazy.’ all jokes of course.

(I’m sick atm and my ability to think is scrambled rn so excuse any mistakes )

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

garlicfeather didnt look like he particularly understood what he meant when he said he wasnt the best cat to ask for advice on that topic which was bordering on ridiculous if you asked jayfrost, they had been friends for long enough that the older shouldve observed the blatant lack of partners he had apart from the darker tom himself.
"i just- 'yer a braw fellow ya' shou'dn have'ta worry that much you know? she'll come back if she values you n' if she doesnt ya can know ya wont be wastin' time, chasin' for nothin'" he continued on his point, hopefully still toeing the line between regular advice and showing how much he himself valued garlicfeather, but if things went well his compliment would just be taken as friendly banter or whatever other cats like to do.
"would'ta been better if i had more than three cats to talk to" was that a direct offer for garlicfeather to come entertain him some time? perhaps.. maybe.. yes.

(very very short because good god if i dont post anything now i might never)
(id like to personally apologize to every single scottish person that might come across this one day)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements