View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

[ LMK if I missed anything important, trying to catch up and sorta just skimmed the last couple pages. also! be sure to mention me! <3 ]

After cheering for the new apprentices and warriors, Wolfhive focused his attention on Spiderthroat. He'd heard about the creature in passing but had been awaiting this moment -- where there was a cohesive plan to strike it. Four teams.. against a creature.

It seemed excessive, like they were going to trip over themselves trying to fight this thing. Did they even know what it looked like? Spiderthroat just called it a beast, a vague descriptor. "Spiderthroat! You can't honestly expect us to gameplan ahead of time when we don't know what we're going up against." Even Bumba had just called it a predator threat. "You've seen it. How does it move? What should we expect beyond 'dangerous'?" It'd be easier to map out how to confuse it if they had an idea of what to expect. This was just... a nothing sandwich.

Badgerear didn't have a bad idea, but Wolfhive was concerned about part of it. "I would be careful about climbing the trees directly around the Ruins, the sinkhole might've weakened their roots and to my knowledge, no one has tested them to see if they're safe." Hmm... "Have we considered using the sinkhole to our advantage? If we blind it and get it to chase a cat toward it, we might be able to trip it into the hole. Falling there killed Heronsnarl, it might kill that creature." It was kind of out there, he knew, but something along those lines might result in less ThunderClan blood being spilled.

[ also idk who to mention so i just stole ladiebugg's list. @Starfall | @Neptune. | @dino. | @vellichor | @Rani | @taillow | @Dolomedes | @starry | @Katiethewolfchild | @Breaking Dawn | @blxze. | @Maybi | @Tiabirb | @Ladiebugg ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules