View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:57 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Weepingpaw stood there, Looking a bit like an idiot. The blind Tom blinked nervously, he realized he didn't look blind and would have to let this cat know. "Oh... I um.. I'm blind.. my mom told me that I should just uh.. like... crouch and lean back a bit, Stay still and when I hear the water ripples getting closer to me along with the smell of fish, I should reach out my paws and snatch it up....." Weepingpaw mewed nervously. Weepingpaw scooted closer to the Earth's end, he slid his paws silently on the ground until he felt the edge, he leaned back and pricked his ears forward, his shadow was a bit on the water but not much. Weepingpaw listened, his paws gently placed in front of him, he sat, still as the scent of cold death.

Weepingpaw then heard a ripple, his tail twitched once behind me. He heard as a decent fish came near the surface. Weepingpaw extended his claws and in a flash, scooped the fish upwards. Hearing the clunk on it landing on the floor, he tried to pinpoint it's scent in time, but the fish had already flopped onto the waters bed, swimming away. Weepingpaw stayed calm but gave a small marrow of embarassment.

Pigeonpelt

Warrior - Rc - Molly

After hearing from Weepingpaw finally, Pigeonpelt got embarrassed and felt ashamed of herself. "StarClan- My deepest apologies," She apologised frantically, hoping not to harm the apprentice at all in any way possible. Yet as she listened to his descriptions, she noticed that he got nearly everything correct. His mother must've taught him well since it seemed that he knew the steps just well enough. Pigeonpelt thought that she would've had to brainstorm on how to help since she wasn't able to feel through the ways of the tom. Either way, there would always be a solution, and she would be sure to make Weepingpaw one of the strongest opponents in this small competition.

"You did all the steps well and correct, that's already impressive," Pigeonpelt first complimented the younger Riverclanner. "Don't be embarrassed by yourself- there are apprentices that hunt so much worse than you, you did well." Gently settling down beside Weepingpaw, the warrior turned over to the water. "Why don't we try this," she said, hoping to think of a way, "Make sure that the fish come up from the same location so you can pinpoint easier?" She looked down and brought up a fish again after not a long while. "For instance, make sure you always swipe at the left or right so the trouts would come out from the same sides." That is a possible solution, right? To help with accuracy.