miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Strawberrypaw Training [p]

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

If anycat were to walk up to him and him why he was pacing in nervous circles, he wouldn't be able to tell them. Partly because he would be far to embarrassed too, but mostly because he felt as though his reason for being so anxious was stupid, overly stupid.

That's how he felt half the time though, how come this time was any different? He should at least be used to it by now. Obviously not though. Bile always managed to rise right back to his throat just as quickly as he swallowed it. Which wasn't very fun.

It's just an apprentice, no big deal right? Sure, an apprentice he had to teach, but it couldn't be that hard. Other warriors take and gain apprentices every moon or so, and Deerspark refused to be any different!

Then he finally finally turned over to the apprentice den, his stub of a tail shooting up like a bristling bush. He gulped rather deeply, his paws already shaking.

This was going to be bad, really bad.

"Strawberrypaw?" Deerspark called as he pushed through the hanging leaves, some of which caught onto his tan pelt. "Y' there? It's uh... It's time."

@lys.luvbot

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!