Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 11:53 AM
Oat milk drinker

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Briarsplash twitched her ear in amusement. If anything was an interesting topic to her at the moment, it was her general disdain for other Clans. Badgerear at least seemed to get that.

"Certainly RiverClan," she agreed, wrinkling her nose. "Smells the worst and is always in disarray, despite having big mouths. WindClan's a little too... avoidant for my tastes, but I suppose that's better than speaking louder than your claws. They're usually no problem to us. And ThunderClan..." She flicked her eyes back to him, wondering for a moment what to say. "Well, if anything, I respect you all for having more of a backbone, I suppose. You can say fighting words and have the power to back it up... most of the time."

It was the closest thing to a compliment she'd probably get.

/ @Maybi [ ahh me too! i feel like every warriors fan has done it LOL. whenever my cat's being bad i tease her and say if she keeps this up she's going to the dark forest lmaooo ]

Badgerear's ears perked up, as much as they could being on the side of his head, in amusement. "Is that a compliment, I here?" He teased, just a little. "You can say how you really feel about Thunderclan! I know Thunderclan has a lot to say about Shadowclan." He mused, suddenly thinking about the the cat found allegedly eaten by a Shadowclan cat, he wondered now if he should bring it up. Maybe Briarsplash could confirm that there was no way a clan cat would do that, it had to be a rogue. Maybe it would just lead to fight. He stopped smiling for a moment and had to reflect for a minute. Was it wrong for him to be so friendly to Brairsplash? Thinking about too much made Badgerear uncomfortable though so he decided not to think about it anymore. For now he would enjoy the night, whatever came after the gathering he would worry about late.