View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 03:07 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: (- Eggpaw Battle Training -)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite was prepared, rearing upwards and craning his head away from the blows Eggpaw tried to land. It was already apparent there wasn't much thought put behind the blows except to hit. The Commander was able to avoid the blow to the head, but the second one hit his shoulder. Having already been on his rear legs, Hawkbite felt himself stumble, however, he came crashing down onto Eggpaw. His forelegs aimed to wrap around Eggpaw's neck and push him backwards or into the ground.

@MockingRabbit
Eggpaw
He/him 12 - 14 Moons
First swipe missed. Second swipe struck, making his mentor stumble. That sent a jolt of satisfaction through him- until it didn't. Eggpaw became painfully aware of how all skills he might posses in this subject were based off intuition alone. He did try to dodge Hawkbite's attack, though ended up pressed to the ground all the same. Alright, you're a big strong warrior and I'm just a lowly apprentice. Eggpaw was well aware how dead he would be if this was a real fight. He lashed out with his hind-legs for the warrior's own, trying to knock them from under him in an attempt to dislodge the older cat.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch