View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2024, 08:31 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Chaos Bio's

name ; stagskull
name meaning ;
stag – symbolizes her maturity and leadership. skull – intense fighting style, strength.
past names ;
wingkit, wingpaw
clan ; shadowclan
past affiliations ;

age ; 40 moons
gender + pronouns ; cis female | she/her
sexuality ; bisexual (female lean)
personality (7-9 sentences) ; stagskull, once a quiet and timid molly, has changed quite a bit over the moons. she is characterized by her personal drive to do the best she can for her clan, often pushing others to do their best too. she hates slackers. she often takes leadership roles when it comes to patrols or anything of the sort. argumentative and determined, she's not opposed to snapping at a few people and throwing a few insults if it means a task will be done on time and correctly. responsible and self-accountable, while stagskull may be ashamed, she's willing to take the blame for any mistakes she makes. impatient, she doesn't have time to deal with morons, or cats that just laze around camp - they make her temper run short. some may say she's a bit brutal, but she prefers the term responsible. realistic, stagskull isn't entirely pessimistic or optimistic, she weighs the possibilities.
stats ;
strength — 9/10
speed — 7/10
intelligence — 8/10
reflexes — 9/10
hunting — 7/10
appearance ; stagskull is a large, well built and muscular molly. with short, rough fur, her base is a ruddy brown, resembling an Abyssinian, her pelt is ticked with light shades of orange. she has orange eyes. a large scar stretches from the top left part of her neck down to the right side of her chest. a smaller one crosses over it, from the right to the left, giving the appearance of an 'x'. she has a few scars littered on the rest of her torso, along with some running across her back.
distinctive traits ;
stature, scars.
complications ; none
major/key events in history ;
– born to two older, well respected shadowclan warriors.
– into a litter of 4
– relatively normal kithood, though parents were very strict
– parents had high expectations of (then) wingkit
– made an apprentice at 6 moons
– rushed her training (often asking warriors other than her mentor to also teach her stuff), resulting in large amounts of stress.
– 8 moons, wingpaw is on a patrol with her mentor, a fellow apprentice, and her father at the riverclan border.
– barely wins the fight, leaving her father gravely injured (later dying of wounds)
– this results in wingpaw shutting down for moons, delaying her training until she is met by a dark forest cat in her dreams.
– 11 moons, wingpaw comes back with a vengeance and new found determination.
– fought ferociously in the battle of the border (wc vs shc), thus earning her warrior name after.
– dark forest warrior stops meeting her in her dreams around 15 moons..
- been chilling for the most part

Made by @furrensic

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 15th, 2024 at 12:21 PM.