View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2024, 11:51 AM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 4 | No Purrks

The nameless watched the other cat curiously as they jumped, something like that would've got nameless a punishment for being such a blatant show of fear. The young tom merely swung his feathery tail once instead of saying that to the other cat. Besides his tail, he remained as still as possible, "I have no name, I am called by what I am."

It was very curious, the amount of cats that ask for his name, was it not normal to have no name. The nameless didn't think it was odd, his parents don't and they are always right, some of the loners and strikers don't care either. Oftentimes, it was wanderers and kittypets that felt personally offended by his lack of name. Based on that, the feline could narrow down who this strange cat was, or at least mostly, "What are you called? What are you doing?" The nameless asked again.

|`Ollie`|

"Er- My names' Ollie, I'm just sorting herbs and getting ready to travel a bit." He was a bit confused though, the cat didn't have a name. Should he give him a name? No. Maybe? No, Would that be rude? He hadn't interacted with another cat for a while, so this was a bit awkward, but he didn't mind, much.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."