My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: April Gathering

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

Copperpaw
48/100

tags; ( n/a )

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Fast Learner [active]

Copperpaw let out a loud yawn as they followed Bumblestar and the rest of Thunderclan into the Seastones. This was their second gathering and they didn't expect anything much to happen, like their last one. Not needing the comfort of their mentor, Aldercry, the brown spotted tabby took a seat by the gathering cats.

They kept their chin up, even though every cat knew about them and Fallingkit taking a walk outside camp by themselves. They probably looked down at them, expectantly because it sounded like they brought the two kits with them. Copperpaw only hoped that Bumblestar wouldn't mention. It was an insignificant piece of news but the brown tabby wouldn't know how to react with the glares of the other clans burning their pelts.

They snorted and focused themselves again on the gathering. They could use this gathering to see the other apprentices from other clans. Maybe, Riverclan will show up. Copperpaw still hasn't seen a fish eater during their whole apprenticeship.

(open)

Mountainpaw
2/100

tags; ( n/a )

she/her / thunderclan apprentice / large ears

The new Thunderclan apprentice raced into the clearing, leaving her mentor in her dust. She excitedly pranced in place. "My first gathering!!" she exclaimed. Mountainpaw took the opportunity now that the other clans aren't there yet to explore the place. She poked her head through bushes and lifted rocks in the clearing. Her tail flicked in excitement at the new place, new environment. She stared up at Bumblestar with wide green, who looked as far away and important as ever. "Being a clan leader is sooo cool!" she meowed in awe.

Mountainpaw was suddenly aware how immature she was acting. She wasn't a kit anymore. She forced herself to sit still and she waited for the other clans. She'd find some apprentices to talk to and them maybe she won't be so bored. She wanted to meet all of them! Riverclan, Shadowclan and Windclan!

(she doesn't know any current tensions hehe)

(open)

Last edited by nyx; April 10th, 2024 at 01:25 PM.