View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 11:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lessons of the Past [Whole Clan Story Event]

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 4 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

The little kit gave a happy squeal as he was lifted back on his paws by Crowtooth, words failing to make it through the happy haze. Though the kit took a moment to make sure he at least got a 'thank you' out to the warrior before quieting and listening carefully to the older feline's words. The kit felt a slight frown tug on his features but it disappeared in a flash as the kit refired up at Crowtooth's words. He bounced back and forth, "Yeah, yeah! I'll show the Riverclanners something super scary!" Then the kit looked back and forth really quick as if clearing the area for any other cats, which there were quite a few but they were far away enough, then leaned in towards Crowtooth. In a whisper that was more of stage whisper came Rabbitkit's voice, "The 'something' is my claws, see?" He showed off his clean, untainted from work yet, claws to the warrior as though he wouldn't have ever seen any before, "Mama says I am quite the fighter!"

The kit seemed to sense that the story was starting soon as the many cats around them seemed to hush so he took a bound away and took a seat. Personal bubbles are important! The kit watched enraptured as the warriors began to tell the tale of a camp before this one and then another one before that one! It sounded so cool! Maybe when he was an apprentice his mentor could take him to the old camp he wanted to see it! And the tunnels, the tunnels sounded cool! Rabbits liked tunnels from what he was told by warriors and apprentices, and he was a rabbit - kind of- so that made tunnels and tunneling cool too!

Rabbitkit listened in growing awe as Crowtooth continued to explain the greatest tunneler, Flutterbug! To be honest he was confused when a slight reaction went through the crowd of cats but overall the cat ignored it. That sounded so cool!! Rabbitkit wanted to be a tunneler! How come he hasn't heard of them before! Was it because of what happened to the camp? He paused as he came to the realization that they weren't in that camp because of something bad that has to do with Riverclan, were those cats chased out? How does that relate to tunneling and why there are none left. The kit wanted so badly to call out his questions but stayed silent, sure that Crowtooth would get to it.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]