Old April 20th, 2024, 02:15 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: There aren't enough stars to say... [p]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

"W-wh... what?" his voice cracked as his eyes widened with fear. With realization. He always knew that she was capable of killing another, but he never thought Poisonberry killed whenever she wanted to. Now he really was playing a dangerous game. A game he should've known not to enter. A game he never wanted to play with the afterlife, especially that of the Dark Forest. A game he was too blind to see...

"I- I'm... I'm so s-sorry..." Crowpaw cried out before burying his fur into the she-cat's water-soaked fur and wrapping his paws around Sweetberry's small frame. "I- I didn't... I didn't k-know. I'm s-so sorry... y-you lo-lost your f-family."

With his paws still around his friend's small frame, Crowpaw let out a meek whisper. "S-she s-said... s-she w-wanted to apologize. S-she n-never told m-me what sh-she had found o-out. I- I walked into it.... a-and n-now y-you might lose me too. All... b-because I- I... let h-her man-anipulate m-me. S-she s-said that s-she wanted... me to pro-protect you. A-and i-in order for me t-to do that, I- I had to train with h-her. S-sweet... Sweetsong I don't- I don't want to die..."

He paused for a few mere moments, trying to right himself and quite crying enough to not sound like he was all over the place. I was so desperate for a friend... for family, that I had walked right into death's paws. "S-weetsong... I-if I'm- if any- anyone t-tells B-bumblestar t-that I've b-been- that I've b-been... talking w-with you- o-or I a-accidentally l-let something about T-ThunderClan slip a-and it's- it's discovered? I- I could be executed. M-my m-mentor... s-she saw m-my wounds. I... I told h-her I'm t-training in the Dark Forest. I... I don't know how Bumblestar wo-would react. W-what if... what if she kills m-me I-if R-redhawk... if R-redhawk tells her? F-for training... t-there..."

"Y-you want- you want me to be safe and happy... but I'm neither safe nor happy in ThunderClan. I-I'm a dead tom walking!" He didn't trust himself anymore to not let something slip about ThunderClan. If he ever got this angry again, and it was done at the Gathering or at the border, he would be executed by Bumblestar. And now with Poisonberry training him and with her being that unpredictable, he was at risk of being killed by her. He let go of Sweetsong and walked away, nearing the water's edge before returning to stand in front of his friend. "P-please... I- I want- I want to join RiverClan. I w-want to be w-with you... a-and I w-want t-to... be with the only Clan t-that's ever felt like family. Please... help me. I-I'lll h-have to j-join a-after I become a warrior... j-just so m-my c-ceremony i-isn't delayed any further."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!