View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:10 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Doing her best to absolutely ignore her clanmates, Orchidpaw strayed away from them occasionally on the way to Sedgewater Valley but not too far so that she'd be out of sight. She wasn't an idiot she just wasn't too fond of anyone...well to be honest she despised most of the clan but that wouldn't stop her from completing her first patrol.

As the Windclan border came into view, the young she-cat immediately wrinkled her nose in disgust at the stench of the other clan. Was this what all stranger clans smelt like? She sure hoped not cause she'd just found another thing to hate otherwise. Now to marking...

The charcoal tabby point lingered a few fox-lengths away from the border, unsure what to do. As much as she hated to admit it she had no idea how to mark things but she couldn't just ask! That'd make her look weak! She was NOT weak, so instead of simply learning from one of the warriors, she glanced at her patrolmates bluntly, hoping one of them would take the lead and she could observe and successfully copy them.

@Dolomedes @.Sunshine.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; March 28th, 2024 at 07:13 PM.