Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
43/100

Mallowpaw arrived at the gathering alone. Alone because her mentor had disappeared. Alone because her mother and sister were gone. Alone because she had made no friends, no close ones anyway. Alone because she wasn't good enough, couldn't impress the Hornets and high ranks.

She wasn't really in the mood for talking, but she also didn't really want to be alone in the sea of cats. So she found her target- a long-furred black she-cat who didn't look too interested with small talk- and padded over to her. "Hi," Mallowpaw mewed politely as she sat down. If the ShadowClan apprentice wanted to talk, she would engage. If she didn't, Mallowpaw didn't mind just watching the cats around her.

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
14/100

Oh no...another annoyance...and a weird smelling one this time. Nose wrinking in disgust as a strange cat approached her. Who the hell was this? Quietpaw could tell by their foreign stench they weren't from her so called clan so why had they dared venture so close to her? Didn't they understand she wasn't one to welcome such intrusion?

Bristling slightly, the quiet she-cat glared at Mallowpaw with undisguised disdain before shuffling away slightly. She had an urge to bare her fangs an lash out at the other apprentice for merely coming within vicinity of her, but, lukily she had restraint so she'd just attempt to silently intimidate the apprentice...for now.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 15th, 2024 at 02:00 PM.