View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 12:15 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Knowledge trading center

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
minkpaw wandered over, the last herb event hadnt been a success, not in her books anyway, but if she could get around picking up a bit more knowledge in exchange for training knowledge or something she'd gladly participate.

(looking for herbal knowledge in exchange for training technique and maybe herbs)
(open)
Fallenwish had been waiting for someone to exchange knowledge with when she spotted Minkpaw. She knew they were good with herbs, at least to some degree. Perhaps she could teach her some, too. Then, if Minkpaw became medicine cat, which might happen, she didn't know, they'd know some herbs, and vice versa.

She approached the younger cat. "Hi, Minkpaw." Fallenwish said. "I don't know if you know these herbs, But I could teach you willow bark, fennel, maybe a few other herbs." She listed the least well-known herbs she knew. "I'd want to know more herbs, if that's good with you."

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3