Old March 29th, 2024, 12:02 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

As his paws touched the rather nasty-feeling ground, Crowpaw felt his back suddenly fall from the impact of two heavy paws coming down on top. His eyes widened with shock and he turned his head to stare up at Poisonberry as he landed, her paw on his shoulder. He couldn’t do anything but listen to the chilling voice that was his friend’s sister.

Crowpaw hated to admit it, but Poisonberry did have an excellent point. She could have easily killed him, but she didn’t. She could kill him now, and she wasn’t. “Except I didn’t attack you. I was defending myself… you shed the first blood. My blood. All I did was give you a scratch… you’re the one pinning me down.” Jeez… if she was going to pawn the blame off to him, she could have at least gotten her facts straight. I said it once. I’ll say it again: idiot.

Though… he is learning a lot from Poisonberry already. He never knew he could be trapped in the Dark Forest forever if he ended up dying in his dream. And I don’t want to spend any time as her prisoner, nor do I want to spend time in the same afterlife as my asshole of a father.

If what Poisonberry was saying about Sweetsong was true, that her heart would be shattered to discover Crowpaw was trapped in the Dark Forest, then… perhaps he needed to talk to her about this. About his fears. She’s the only one who’d listen, and if she could give him any advice that’d help him go against the Dark warrior, he’d take it. She lived with Poisonberry longer than I’ve known either of them. She’s the only chance I’ve got.

’...so if I truly did not care...why would I warn you of such a fate?’ Crowpaw wanted to roll his eyes. He wanted to showcase his annoyance and bubbling anger. But… she could snap at any moment and all the life force would be drained. And he’d be lost in the Dark Forest forever with no way to contact the one who truly cared for him.

“Damn right I’m tired. You beat the crap outta me and all I was trying to do was talk.” And find out more information about you. Okay, perhaps he did deserve the beating. But it was more than that. She was as sour as they could come… no wonder she ended up in the Dark Forest. Her violent tendencies… makes sense why she’s here now.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!